?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Updates

To start off.. Hiya everyone! My blog is like dead until no tmr..well, i'm not the kind of person that lives a dramatic life until have something that can updated everyday on blog one so yea..do pardon me.

The reason why i decided to post something is because.. i realised me blog is soooo dead and i found a new addicting song (that loops 10 hours) so.. i make it the theme song on my blog and then i was thinking since i am here might as well update a bit?

Hmm.. first of all did i mention this? i was lucky enough to promote to sec 5? i did? oh great. Uhm..to me i scored mostly 3s and 1 4 so i guess i did not bad?.. TO ME that is.. i am quite satisfied..BUT I CANT! anything above 12 ~ 14 points suck alr... so yea..heh.

Secondly, you think sec 5 life easy? HELL NO! its tough :)[why the heck i put a smiley?idk too :p] with lots of homework and all.. and by lots i mean LOTS. And.. you go home/reach home only at about 6pm isnt that miserable? half of ur day gone :p
(by half i meant that the day lasted until 12am, after 12 need sleep le mah)

So yep..enjoy the song? i TOTALLY get hooked up with this song bro!Last last, a sudden thought. Hmm.. i wonder will world end at 2012? Well i was skeptical at first then i believe then people dont believe then i also dont quite believe it -.-

Grr.. i have mixed feelings about world end.

First of all, all miserable stuffs/past all will be gone. For once and for all. No need endure any shits anymore


But..i have some many things not yet done.. me life is no complete yet.

No quotes for you guys, this post is long enough, make do with it.

- "Le" is my favourite quote. - Evil Genius

Okok, if you insist...

- I sometimes talk to surroundings as if people were hearing me. - Evil Genius

- Telepathy is the best communication - Evil Genius.