?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Saturday, January 28, 2012

BIG FUCK????? Chapter 2

This is how i look. Who are you to judge me. Its because of people like you EXIST the world is NASTY. GTFO of my life. People like you are GUARANTEED to have no friends in the long run. Someday u will be left all alone. Know why? Cos you're a jerk. A downright bastard. Who wants to be associated with a jerk? i may not be the prettiest or what, but i definitely is a good person. I am the kind of person that even if the whole world leaves you, i will stay by your side (if you are worthy of my support) I am that kind of person who wont criticise you,leave you, abandon you, just because of some flaws. Dont fucking tarnish my reputation when i didnt even do anything against you. What you see is only the surface, the outer part of me. I am a really good person. I am kind. I wont backstab people, i dont fight , steal do all those kind of bad things and shyt. Some people will do really nasty things to another one, just beacause they find he/she a sore-eye, i'm not that kind of person.


Loneliness loneliness, i felt it many times before. - Evil Genius