?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Biggest Horror

Right...i am proud to announce, the biggest horror is finally over! Whats the horror you asked? i'm keep it a [secret] so ps yea... i finally do it. So yes.. it didnt come out well as always, i dont have the aptitude for it..but nevertheless its not bad. *Obama face*

Today i board the taxi, dam effing sia. Board in then the taxi driver ask here ask there. I tell you, i will be dam f**king pissed off with this kind of driver. I board the taxi my problem la, you huan so much for what sia.

Taxi drivers keep complaining business is bad.. i wonder WHO is the one who keeps chasing the passengers away. Got customer you tiam tiam focus on driving then ok le. I happy, You happy, we all happy :D but dont be mistaken, i dont mind having a conversation with the taxi drivers :)
Just.. i hope they wont ask stupid question like "why you board the taxi?" I board because I WANT la. "why never walk" If i want to walk i still board for? -.-

- Fighto for me future! Gambatei Cuiling-san! - Evil T Genius << An Upgrade