?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Friday, October 7, 2011

'N' Levels

:D Just want to say that.. my N levels are over, very happy :D Cos..no need go to school anymore,etc. The big hurdle is finally over :O hmm but now is not the time to relax..i mean what happens after the release of results? >< and and, i'm more or less looking forward to the prom night...hmm i dont really wish to go but since i have already paid, ($70 -.-) if i dont go = waste.

...I..I really hate people who doesnt listen to me..and..I'm really truly, from my bottom of my heart, grateful to people who are kind to me. If you are kind to me, i will appreciate your kind gestures. I'm not like a normal person, who will forget everything done. I, will even remember the tiniest detail,actions a person does for me. I WILL BE TOUCHED.

Just thinking of not seeing our classmates for another 2 months makes me kinda sentimental.
We dont cherish the things we posses, we regret it after we lose them. I dont cherish things at all..*sighs* I hope i can be a better person.

-Random Thoughts - Evil Genius