?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

UGLY

The matter lies not whether how small the problem is/I admitting or not but whether do you admit your mistake. You can defend yourself all you want, i dont give a fucking damn. I cant be bothered to waste my energy on you, it will just be an endless cycle. You must have offended alot of people thats why you scared and want to ask around. Oh btw, you are the one who is jiaowei-ing :O I cant change that fk-ed up attitude of yours.
P.S : I should have thought that you are Intellectually challenged to think that I was the one who wrote to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...So this is how you're gonna treat me? i thought you were a friend...but i was wrong. Instead of pushing all the blame to me...why didnt you blame her? I understand that you dont want to be wronged and i have somehow indirectly dragged you in but, she assume wrongly is her fault, not mine.

- Once damage is done, friendship will weaken. - Evil Genius.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Good thing everything is solved?