?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ever get that time when...

someone whom you regard as a friend.. puts you down infront of others? i do too. Whats even more hilarious is that when the person.. hates being "used" / "betrayed" does that to others. Oh my beloved, " Do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you " Get it? dont do what you dont want others to do to you. At times i may be conceited.. bitch please, since when do i do? I just LOOK conceited but i'm not. I'm not that kind of person. Now i'm not even sure whether to forgive you. P.S : I know why people call you slut already. I thought you are a good person sia, now i realised that may not be entirely true.. which is fine because no one is perfect and is 100% good all the time. I try to not let it bother me so much but it did so much i had to write a post about it. The next time you does it again, i assure you, our friendship is over.

- Sometimes.. little actions can hurt so much. - Evil Genius