?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Monday, December 19, 2011

Major 'N' Level Day!

Today is the result of the 'N' level results. Joke sia me. Idk how i count my points go count till 17 points. Then when filling the form for sec 5 i realised i scored 16 lmaos :D
When i heard i can promote to sec five, i dam happy :) I will work hard when i go to sec 5 because i know i can no longer happy-go-lucky le.

- I felt and realised that studying is like being in a coma. You have to "wake up" by yourself. - Evil Genius

After "waking up" you will realise that education is important. 16 years old my life i think education was not all that important until i ponder and think throughout the holidays. I finally truly "woke up", i will not procrastinate anymore and will start being serious and hard-working.

Add on : Know what i was thinking? i was thinking.. what if i continued to slack..what good will it do to me? i will only self-ruin my future. I never study, cant get into good school, cant get a job or whatsoever, then.. i live for? i am akin to a useless person, a living dead. I was asking myself : "Do i want such a meaningless life? of course, the answer is no." So, for the sake of MY future, i have to put in more effort. I dont want to end up being a useless bum.