?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I AM NOT A TOY!

Ever feels that sometimes when you are not needed, you are just literally "abandoned" and when you are needed, they come rushing to you again? well i feel that too, or even so, worst than that feeling.

If i give people an inch, they go overboard and ask for a mile. Which i fucking hate it. If i let you, not because you are superior than me or what, it is just that i am generous enough and wish to maintain a good rapport.

Sometimes, i take things/people for granted. We all does that. Anyways, if i did something wrong, tell me. I will realise my mistake and change. If you never tell me, i will never know. I am not like typical human beings. I am extremely sensitive towards people. I can even sense whether you are wearing a poker face or not or you are just faking a smile. I can see through that, trust me.

The title : "I AM NOT A TOY" i wrote that because i feel that some people just treat me like toy sia. No need me just abandon me...Fine so be it. pfft.

- Dont keep everything to yourself. If you want someone to change, you have to tell them - Evil Genius