?!

wow..how did u get here?..

Monday, October 31, 2011

I talk U listen.

When i was young, i see on the tv, people being interviewed. The most common question is : " what do you regret the most?" and the answer is always : " not studying hard enough." And of course, at that time, i was thinking they're just being hypocritical. (When i was young i didnt think education was all that important. I slack and i could pass) As i grew over the years, i realized..that may be true. ...16 years of my life, i have been slacking away. You see, i was a pretty clever person i would say so myself..and so yea.. i.. didnt take studying/education seriously..and now, i'm seriously regretting it... if i could turn back time and travel back to when i was a p1 kiddo, i DEFINITELY would study like no tomorrow. Its too late to start studying now man..haiz. But then again, my procrastination/slacker attitude will probably come finding its way to me x.x tsk tsk. Argh if only i had groom my brains well when i was young..

I discovered something..you know what it is? I really envied those who treated education seriously. You know why? cos, this just meant that they have been enlightened! At some point of time, all of us will eventually realise that education is REALLY IMPORTANT. For me its now. *slap self* I'm reallly envious of them taking a step ahead of me..they were enlightened earlier than me.. Just to add on, i think all of us here will mature someday..somehow. Be it 30 years old later, 50 years old later or even 80 years old later. By then it will probably be too late so people, try to mature as soon as possible! The sooner the better, honest!

-I hope i can be a serious person. - Evil Genius